// BarryBlog //

A creative dumping ground for issues that interest me personally and professionally, with the thought they may interest you too. Issues such as the business of design, the design of business, the design of objects, design strategy, creative direction, innovation, creativity, thought leadership, observations, as well as recommendations, mid-century modern decorative arts and architecture, and the state of my thinking (and currently the state of my heart).

Thursday, January 31, 2008

American's Are Reading Less. Yes, Less.

Reminder and still amazing to me: AMERICAN'S READING LESS. Do you have information to the contrary? If so, send it to me or point me to it. Some of my colleagues disagree. I would like to see facts dispell this article.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts