// BarryBlog //

A creative dumping ground for issues that interest me personally and professionally, with the thought they may interest you too. Issues such as the business of design, the design of business, the design of objects, design strategy, creative direction, innovation, creativity, thought leadership, observations, as well as recommendations, mid-century modern decorative arts and architecture, and the state of my thinking (and currently the state of my heart).

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

BarryBlog Special: February Music To Design To

Welcome to the BarryBlog February stand alone music player. Songs you can design to, then buy if you like. Email song requests or leave them in comments and I'll see what I can do for next month, that is unless I don't like your suggestions. Again, ckicky the linky for the stand alone player, less you have pop up blocker on, in which case I recommend you just whistle your favorite song and pretend you're enjoying the BarryBlog February music selection.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts