// BarryBlog //

A creative dumping ground for issues that interest me personally and professionally, with the thought they may interest you too. Issues such as the business of design, the design of business, the design of objects, design strategy, creative direction, innovation, creativity, thought leadership, observations, as well as recommendations, mid-century modern decorative arts and architecture, and the state of my thinking (and currently the state of my heart).

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

HEMA: Website Mayhem

Dutch department store HEMA has a website like no other. Go there right now, then PATIENTLY wait for mayhem to break out. If you aren't patient, you will 100% not understand why I sent you there.

( via H. Michael Karshis's That'sRight )

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Tezra Williams said...

That is absolutely, hands down the coolest website I have ever seen!!! Thanks for the link.

1:07 AM  
Blogger studiosmith said...

I was wondering if anyone would be patient enough to see what happens. You pass. Thanks for stopping by Tez.

7:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL. My mother, of all people, sent me a link to this site a while back.

Made me wonder, what happens if they decide to stop carrying one of the products? ;)

-- Marcus

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts