// BarryBlog //

A creative dumping ground for issues that interest me personally and professionally, with the thought they may interest you too. Issues such as the business of design, the design of business, the design of objects, design strategy, creative direction, innovation, creativity, thought leadership, observations, as well as recommendations, mid-century modern decorative arts and architecture, and the state of my thinking (and currently the state of my heart).

Saturday, January 05, 2008

kwout: Web Tool Goodness

What's so great about the link to //BarryBlog// archives below? Well, in and of itself, nothing. But for some of you this could be really fun. You see, I just saved the kwout bookmarklet to my bookmarker toolbar, and then I am automatically able to cut out any part of any web page, which gives me not only an image cutout of where I clicked and dragged on the page, but also one complete with links and embedded code to throw around where ever I please. Awesome. See how the links in my archives (below) actually work (albiet a bit small, blurry and somewhat hard to read). Or try it yourself.

( via StingyScholar )

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts