// BarryBlog //

A creative dumping ground for issues that interest me personally and professionally, with the thought they may interest you too. Issues such as the business of design, the design of business, the design of objects, design strategy, creative direction, innovation, creativity, thought leadership, observations, as well as recommendations, mid-century modern decorative arts and architecture, and the state of my thinking (and currently the state of my heart).

Friday, January 18, 2008

SAWDUST - Designers Extraordinaire

Sawdust consists of Rob Gonzalez and Jonathan Quainton—both graphic designers, illustrators and art directors. As you'll see from their site/portfolio, their work is bold, well considered, and highly creative. They strive to exceed their client's expectations, which it appears they do on a rather consistent basis. I'm honored to consider them part of my design:related network, and I recommend their work to anyone looking for originality, craftsmanship and differentiation. Bravo SA//DUST!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Christina Carnoy said...

I like their look.

11:21 PM  
Blogger Tezra Williams said...

Just stumbled on your blog from another link and I really like what you've done with it. This post specifially ~ I really like their look.

1:01 AM  
Blogger studiosmith said...

Tezra
Thanks for stopping by. It looks like you have the collecting bug too. I really appreciate your meter lamp. How disappointing that the meter function is broken. maybe that could be fixed. Anyway, dig into my blog as it's jammed packed with stuff. I appreciate you taking time to comment. You are really a talented scrapbook artist. And it's cool that you share your methods. Take care!

7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts