// BarryBlog //

A creative dumping ground for issues that interest me personally and professionally, with the thought they may interest you too. Issues such as the business of design, the design of business, the design of objects, design strategy, creative direction, innovation, creativity, thought leadership, observations, as well as recommendations, mid-century modern decorative arts and architecture, and the state of my thinking (and currently the state of my heart).

Monday, February 11, 2008

Mid Century Modern Fashion: Time Life Chair


Grab some goods if you're a Eames nut like me. I threw together a t-shirt design which you can customize to your heart's content. Or send some postage in style. To be frank, these items are crap. But I wanted to experiment with Zazzle, set up a store, work the back end, and see how the process goes. Yes I received my brown long-sleeve T and yes it rocks the house. Hanes Beefy-T to be exact. So now I'm familar with how to do this when we may need this for work, to create a couple one off designs for my wife and I, or when we want to make some extra cash. Whatever. Let me know if you want a shirt. I'll go in to the back end and lower the %. I really marked it up. But hey, all proceeds (zero and counting) go to my wife and my El Salvador adoption fund.

create & buy custom products at Zazzle

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts