// BarryBlog //

A creative dumping ground for issues that interest me personally and professionally, with the thought they may interest you too. Issues such as the business of design, the design of business, the design of objects, design strategy, creative direction, innovation, creativity, thought leadership, observations, as well as recommendations, mid-century modern decorative arts and architecture, and the state of my thinking (and currently the state of my heart).

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Zero7: Music to design to...UPDATED

I've been enjoying the sound of Zero 7 of late. I love the voice of Sia Kate Isobelle Furler. You may have heard her voice if you're a fan of HBO's Six Feet Under (I am not). the Argentinian Swede Jose Gonzalez can also blast. Now you can enjoy Zero 7 too using this stand alone player I've created....for me (and yes, you). Then go to iTunes and buy their stuff.

Good music to have on in the background. Let me know if you come across any objectionable content in their lyrics. Though I am listening for the overall experience and don't often catch that nonsense, I wouldn't want to make a brotha' stumble, ifyaknowhatImsayin'. Enjoy.

UPDATE: I have fixed the code on this particular post. I was currently playing different songs than just Zero 7. This one should work. E N J O Y .

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Travis Thrasher said...

I love these guys and have all their stuff. Great to write to. Also check out Sia's second album: Some People Have Real Problems. It's great.

9:08 AM  
Blogger Travis Thrasher said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:09 AM  
Blogger studiosmith said...

I have fixed the code here. It now only has Zero 7 tunes. Before it had a bunch of other stuff. Thanks Travis for the tip on her other album. I love Jose's "Crosses" song too.

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts