// BarryBlog //

A creative dumping ground for issues that interest me personally and professionally, with the thought they may interest you too. Issues such as the business of design, the design of business, the design of objects, design strategy, creative direction, innovation, creativity, thought leadership, observations, as well as recommendations, mid-century modern decorative arts and architecture, and the state of my thinking (and currently the state of my heart).

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

//BarryBlog// : Medicated and Missing

Several days of quiet, as BarryBlog will be medicated and missing. Chills one minute, sweating and 102 fever the next. Chalk one up for Bronchitis, and if the test comes in Tuesday...Influenza. This after being out a few days a few weeks ago with stomach flu.

So dig into the archives for January 2008, February 2008, or March 2008. Or listen to some Zero 7 in a pop up window. Or take a check at my friend Dean's new blog. If you're the praying type, drop one my way. I have coughed so much in the last three days it actually hurts to drink water. Nice.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no! This bug is such a bummer. Get well soon!

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Barry - So sorry to read of your illness! I will be praying (and praying that Janel doesn't get it!). Take care of yourself!

2:51 PM  
Blogger stage3design said...

Hang in there, man. We need you around here. I hope you start feeling better soon.

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts