// BarryBlog //

A creative dumping ground for issues that interest me personally and professionally, with the thought they may interest you too. Issues such as the business of design, the design of business, the design of objects, design strategy, creative direction, innovation, creativity, thought leadership, observations, as well as recommendations, mid-century modern decorative arts and architecture, and the state of my thinking (and currently the state of my heart).

Monday, March 03, 2008

Mid-Century Modern Interior and Objects



Spin through the photos above. They were taken for a variety of reasons. For one, I am using my Canon Digital Rebel 300D more and more, and this was more practice. Secondly, much of these shots are for use as I go to sell this stuff. Not all, but some. And last, these photos are just plain fun to look at, and a big portion of BarryBlog readers respond to posts I have about such things. Plus, and perhaps the most important reason to me, and the reason I started BarryBlog in the first place, is because I'm enthusiastic about craftsmanship, charm, and innovations of the past, and so I share these mostly vintage treasures so you can appreciate them as well.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenn Ski said...

It's a clock??

2:11 AM  
Blogger studiosmith said...

Ughhhhhh. I meant lamp. My bad. Good spot. I'll fix it.

2:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts