// BarryBlog //

A creative dumping ground for issues that interest me personally and professionally, with the thought they may interest you too. Issues such as the business of design, the design of business, the design of objects, design strategy, creative direction, innovation, creativity, thought leadership, observations, as well as recommendations, mid-century modern decorative arts and architecture, and the state of my thinking (and currently the state of my heart).

Monday, March 24, 2008

Project Playlist: Late March Music to Design To


Click the Standalone Player link (above) for this week's BarryBlog Music To Design To. I know I will. If you like any of the tunes, follow the links to buy them, hit up iTunes or your favorite music store. Keep in mind, this player may not work for you if your browser prefs are set to block pop up windows, as some are.

Let me know if you want to hear something special and I'll include it in my next installment. Also let me know if any uncool lyrics pop up. I'm trying to guard my heart more than ever, and my understanding is these songs are clean. My desire's not to listen to any dicey lyrics, so drop me a comment if you notice any.

Thanks and enjoy the tunage. I'm a bit partial to Weird Al's White and Nerdy. Mowin' season's just around the corner. Gotta get my black socks ironed.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts