// BarryBlog //

A creative dumping ground for issues that interest me personally and professionally, with the thought they may interest you too. Issues such as the business of design, the design of business, the design of objects, design strategy, creative direction, innovation, creativity, thought leadership, observations, as well as recommendations, mid-century modern decorative arts and architecture, and the state of my thinking (and currently the state of my heart).

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

709 Finds: A 3rd Installment



Installments include: 709 Finds, 709 Finds 2, Mid-Century Objects, Harry Wysocki, Found Object

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Lawrence said...

elegant objects, nice pictures

11:53 PM  
Blogger studiosmith said...

Thanks théodore. My wife thinks our place doesn't look as nice as my photos. I guess some good lighting and a decent eye can paint a better picture. I love photography and it's been fun to capture some of these items for posterity sake as much of it will be sold off.

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts