// BarryBlog //

A creative dumping ground for issues that interest me personally and professionally, with the thought they may interest you too. Issues such as the business of design, the design of business, the design of objects, design strategy, creative direction, innovation, creativity, thought leadership, observations, as well as recommendations, mid-century modern decorative arts and architecture, and the state of my thinking (and currently the state of my heart).

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Pick Your Poison

How much caffeine would you have to drink 'til you're pushin' up daisys? Pick your poison.

( via Justin )

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remind me not to have 50 cups of Grande Mocha from Starbucks!

11:19 PM  
Blogger studiosmith said...

So long as you just drink a tall. I mean a small. I mean Venti. Oh, never mind.

11:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

~1168 candy bars -- WOW!

Oh, and I'm with you on the drink size thing...LOL!

3:02 PM  
Blogger studiosmith said...

Liz - I didn't run those numbers but should have. I have been known to lose my cool mand knock several candy bars down, but 1168 is a whole other story.

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts