// BarryBlog //

A creative dumping ground for issues that interest me personally and professionally, with the thought they may interest you too. Issues such as the business of design, the design of business, the design of objects, design strategy, creative direction, innovation, creativity, thought leadership, observations, as well as recommendations, mid-century modern decorative arts and architecture, and the state of my thinking (and currently the state of my heart).

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Stevie Wonder: Sesame Street Superstition

The incredible Stevie Wonder, who like myself and Earvin Johnson (okay..."Magic"), is another famous brother from Lansing Michigan. (Okay, I'm not famous). More on why I posted this later. HINT: Wurlitzer 200A.

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristin Schulte said...

You just like saying "Wurlitzer"

That's a fun word... wish my name was that cool.

12:22 AM  
Blogger studiosmith said...

I cannot deny.

5:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts