// BarryBlog //

A creative dumping ground for issues that interest me personally and professionally, with the thought they may interest you too. Issues such as the business of design, the design of business, the design of objects, design strategy, creative direction, innovation, creativity, thought leadership, observations, as well as recommendations, mid-century modern decorative arts and architecture, and the state of my thinking (and currently the state of my heart).

Friday, February 13, 2009

Lock the Company Supply Cabinet

Seeing the direct need to lock the supply cabinet, I share with you a video from Eepybird that I was made aware of from Maxwell Gillingham-Ryan at Apartment Therapy.


EepyBird's Sticky Note experiment from Eepybird on Vimeo.

Labels: , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knew sticky-notes could cause so much joy?

Duncan came in while I was watching and asked me to add it to my favs...LOL!

12:38 PM  
Blogger studiosmith said...

I am honored that Duncan approves and appreciates! Please tell him that for me, or "HI" Duncan if you are reading this. I think it is neat too! Glad you like it.

9:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome!

Glad to hear the face from Norway is moving to Florida as a permanent home. Thanks for the update.

9:42 AM  
Blogger Gary said...

Love it.

9:26 PM  
Blogger Liam said...

best thing i've experienced all day.

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts