// BarryBlog //

A creative dumping ground for issues that interest me personally and professionally, with the thought they may interest you too. Issues such as the business of design, the design of business, the design of objects, design strategy, creative direction, innovation, creativity, thought leadership, observations, as well as recommendations, mid-century modern decorative arts and architecture, and the state of my thinking (and currently the state of my heart).

Thursday, December 10, 2009

No, Mr. President.

I recommend the full screen option. It's under the YouTube logo, below. Notice how this post (though many others share this honer) have zero comments. I guess this subject is either too scary, or hits too close to home for many. Someone needs to stand up for the unborn. Yes, this is not a particularly popular subject - in fact, I suspect some who have followed the blog may no longer as a direct result of this line drawn in the sand. But this video just has to be spoken, and it is my great privilege to showcase it here. God bless Pastor Piper and all those who have chosen, under any circumstance to keep their baby.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts