// BarryBlog //

A creative dumping ground for issues that interest me personally and professionally, with the thought they may interest you too. Issues such as the business of design, the design of business, the design of objects, design strategy, creative direction, innovation, creativity, thought leadership, observations, as well as recommendations, mid-century modern decorative arts and architecture, and the state of my thinking (and currently the state of my heart).

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

We Grow Dreams

Eight years in my community and I just learned about this great company, just around the corner from my home. We Grow Dreams. Can't wait to go there. God bless this great company.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an amazing business. Beautiful! So glad you shared about this...

=) Liz

9:28 AM  
Blogger studiosmith said...

Liz, so here's something ironic. I have NEVER shopped there because I found the prices to be high, AND I had no idea they were anything more than a run of the mill nursery. My wife, on the contrary, has known this all along, AND all of our outdoor plants she has bought there.

6:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's just awesome!

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts