// BarryBlog //

A creative dumping ground for issues that interest me personally and professionally, with the thought they may interest you too. Issues such as the business of design, the design of business, the design of objects, design strategy, creative direction, innovation, creativity, thought leadership, observations, as well as recommendations, mid-century modern decorative arts and architecture, and the state of my thinking (and currently the state of my heart).

Saturday, March 06, 2010

I've never cared for this song

Now I do. Great example of people having a say. Hope to buy tickets when the tour comes to my town, as I'm sure this will jump from viral to big business. And frankly, it deserves to. Make sure to check out the people's web sites who were featured in this video, especially if you are looking to have hours sucked right out of your day, since the internet's so good at that.

This video dares the question, why is American Idol so lame this year? Enough said. Have at it.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going to go help this go viral...

AWESOME! Thanks for sharing, Barry!

11:56 AM  
Blogger studiosmith said...

I really think this has the opportunity to become more than the YouTube sensation. I would want to follow a TV show about these individual artists. And all of them are better than the current Idol contestants.

2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are GREAT! Also, I love that they are connected via low tech and internet solutions. It's just cool!

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts