// BarryBlog //

A creative dumping ground for issues that interest me personally and professionally, with the thought they may interest you too. Issues such as the business of design, the design of business, the design of objects, design strategy, creative direction, innovation, creativity, thought leadership, observations, as well as recommendations, mid-century modern decorative arts and architecture, and the state of my thinking (and currently the state of my heart).

Friday, March 12, 2010

Oh yeah, I need new brakes.

Not sure why, but this video reminds me of my friend Chris, AND to order the brake parts for my Audi A6 Bauhaus C5. They're screaming mercilessly at me.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Travis Thrasher said...

I'd like to say I feel your pain, but really I don't. Now if you had to fill your sweet '96 Nissan Maxima every day with fresh coolant, then I'd say right back atcha. A sweet '96 Nissan Maxima WITH pin stripes. Ouch.

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts