// BarryBlog //

A creative dumping ground for issues that interest me personally and professionally, with the thought they may interest you too. Issues such as the business of design, the design of business, the design of objects, design strategy, creative direction, innovation, creativity, thought leadership, observations, as well as recommendations, mid-century modern decorative arts and architecture, and the state of my thinking (and currently the state of my heart).

Monday, May 16, 2011

If you like this video, buy me a Starbucks eGift Card

Okay, if you love this video as much as me, and anything you see saves you time and you appreciate that you saw it on BarryBlog, please feel free to buy me a $5 Starbucks gift card to show your thanks. Surely something here will save you time. And as we all know, time is worth more than money. I have very little money at this time, but have a large need for caffeine, so what are you waiting for? Buy me a Starbucks card, will ya'?

I'm at studiosmith@yahoo.com

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts