// BarryBlog //

A creative dumping ground for issues that interest me personally and professionally, with the thought they may interest you too. Issues such as the business of design, the design of business, the design of objects, design strategy, creative direction, innovation, creativity, thought leadership, observations, as well as recommendations, mid-century modern decorative arts and architecture, and the state of my thinking (and currently the state of my heart).

Friday, August 26, 2011

Fools don't believe in fools


Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Awakened said...

So, so, so true. I've fallen victim to this once, recently, and not since. It's a lesson we need to learn but once learned becomes as natural as walking.

3:16 PM  
Blogger studiosmith said...

I've found fools expect a response. Something they can trip you up on. But not answering the fool allows them to remain foolish, since in the end is honestly what they have chosen. I think of the toad on the hot water that slowly gets warmer...

No words you say to fools reaches their heart.

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts