// BarryBlog //

A creative dumping ground for issues that interest me personally and professionally, with the thought they may interest you too. Issues such as the business of design, the design of business, the design of objects, design strategy, creative direction, innovation, creativity, thought leadership, observations, as well as recommendations, mid-century modern decorative arts and architecture, and the state of my thinking (and currently the state of my heart).

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Things I'm listening to lately

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Ellen said...

I keep pulling up your playlist to listen while working in my classroom this weekend. Jonny Lang and Kirk Franklin are favorites of mine, but most of the others I'd not heard before. Thanks for expanding my musical horizons!

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts