// BarryBlog //

A creative dumping ground for issues that interest me personally and professionally, with the thought they may interest you too. Issues such as the business of design, the design of business, the design of objects, design strategy, creative direction, innovation, creativity, thought leadership, observations, as well as recommendations, mid-century modern decorative arts and architecture, and the state of my thinking (and currently the state of my heart).

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Did you ply the love light call?

Some couples have trouble communicating. And then, some don't communicate. This sort of reminds me of a few conversations I have had in the past.



Sline for me display the joe drink all around the maspertation town, while I fo mast the po for cream, and, and and once for why I chose for ean and all? Once for all I bleed for all the whole chase patrene? You wanna gat? You wanna gat for what?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts