// BarryBlog //

A creative dumping ground for issues that interest me personally and professionally, with the thought they may interest you too. Issues such as the business of design, the design of business, the design of objects, design strategy, creative direction, innovation, creativity, thought leadership, observations, as well as recommendations, mid-century modern decorative arts and architecture, and the state of my thinking (and currently the state of my heart).

Monday, October 31, 2011

Goodbye

Goodbye Janel. I will always love you. I hope you find the happiness I was not able to provide to you. You have made me so happy for the 12+ years we were together. I thank God for bringing you into my life and can't imagine growing old without you. You were the perfect wife.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts