// BarryBlog //

A creative dumping ground for issues that interest me personally and professionally, with the thought they may interest you too. Issues such as the business of design, the design of business, the design of objects, design strategy, creative direction, innovation, creativity, thought leadership, observations, as well as recommendations, mid-century modern decorative arts and architecture, and the state of my thinking (and currently the state of my heart).

Friday, October 14, 2011

If (you) really cared
















































via FACES, ©1987 Tyndale House Publisher

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger SM said...

Barry that is beautiful. Thanks for sharing. Who is the author?

12:25 PM  
Blogger studiosmith said...

Her name is Ruth Senter. From the Tyndale book "FACES".

Thanks for taking time to tell me you liked this.

1:32 PM  
Blogger daiseedeb said...

THis is very nice. I love the phrase "I'd put away my scripts...."
You have very uplifting entries. I try to do that too.

Have a blogspot blog, too.
http://thinkyummythoughts.blogspot.com/
(just on sundays....)

and

http://simplevirtues.blogspot.com/
(m-f what's on my mind...)

2:39 PM  
Blogger studiosmith said...

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment for me daiseedeb. Have we met online either thru Flickr, Etsy, Modish.net, etc? Your username seems familiar to me.

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts