// BarryBlog //

A creative dumping ground for issues that interest me personally and professionally, with the thought they may interest you too. Issues such as the business of design, the design of business, the design of objects, design strategy, creative direction, innovation, creativity, thought leadership, observations, as well as recommendations, mid-century modern decorative arts and architecture, and the state of my thinking (and currently the state of my heart).

Saturday, March 24, 2007

BumpTop Prototype: Pushing the Desktop

Bumptop, an idea by Canadian programmer Anand Agarawala is a cool look beyond the current GUI desktop interface. The company is actively pursuing the development of a prototype into a complete desktop replacement that can be installed on any machine. We'll see. But for now, check it out in action.

( via NYT's Pogue's Posts )

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting...I was just having a conversation with my husband about this very thing (sort of a wishful/wistful conversation, heh-heh).

8:38 PM  
Blogger studiosmith said...

I love people who help the rest of us take a step forward. Think of all the people you know who by their courage, gifts and guts created something or did something that either changed or enhanced your course/walk. I have several people who have affected and instructed me in these regards. Something I'll always appreciate.

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts