// BarryBlog //

A creative dumping ground for issues that interest me personally and professionally, with the thought they may interest you too. Issues such as the business of design, the design of business, the design of objects, design strategy, creative direction, innovation, creativity, thought leadership, observations, as well as recommendations, mid-century modern decorative arts and architecture, and the state of my thinking (and currently the state of my heart).

Thursday, March 22, 2007

MadeThought: Precision, Clarity, Beautiful

MadeThought has a brilliant aesthetic which takes me back to math class. Precision, clarity, beauty. An outstanding multi-discipline design firm. They're known for a deliberate and crafted look, and emmersing themselves fully into their client's work. High praise.

( via screenfluent )

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Barry,

I love this! I love the crisp, clean, bold design that jumps out and says "look at this"! I have a special love for type and bold color and MadeThought uses it SO WELL! Thanks for plugging me into this site, very inspiring!

Kelly

4:31 PM  
Blogger studiosmith said...

Kelly - Glad to share that with you. They truly are an excellent set of designers. Their work says so much, and with such minimal embellishments. I agree that they use type well. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts