// BarryBlog //

A creative dumping ground for issues that interest me personally and professionally, with the thought they may interest you too. Issues such as the business of design, the design of business, the design of objects, design strategy, creative direction, innovation, creativity, thought leadership, observations, as well as recommendations, mid-century modern decorative arts and architecture, and the state of my thinking (and currently the state of my heart).

Thursday, April 12, 2007

KT Tunstall: One Woman Band

Stumbled across this somehow, and it's really cool. KT Tunstall can rock it. See if you agree.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Barry, for the uninitiated, KT is using a "loop pedal". And yes, very cool!

11:01 PM  
Blogger studiosmith said...

Thanks for stopping by Michael and for the info.

6:13 PM  
Blogger Amy_Kathleen said...

Pretty awesome isn't she? She is my favorite new artist by far! Someday I would love to play the guitar like that!

2:58 PM  
Blogger studiosmith said...

Someday I want a loop pedal.

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts