// BarryBlog //

A creative dumping ground for issues that interest me personally and professionally, with the thought they may interest you too. Issues such as the business of design, the design of business, the design of objects, design strategy, creative direction, innovation, creativity, thought leadership, observations, as well as recommendations, mid-century modern decorative arts and architecture, and the state of my thinking (and currently the state of my heart).

Monday, April 02, 2007

Product Innovation: Switchring

Introducing Switchring, a patented interchangeable ring with nearly endless design options and colors. A double-sphered base and wedge-shaped insert comes in three sizes with 100's of combinations to choose from. New designs released each month. Really cool idea. I LOVE the idea in product design to design a base product that has a consumable business attached. This ring is a great idea. It's also at a nice price-point. Also available as wholesale.

( via miosite )

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have so much catching up to do. As always, your blog is so COOL, Barry! You always have so many great things to see/learn. How did I get so behind (I've been visiting, but somehow...)? I'm enjoying it all and wishing to comment on everything (but will refrain so I don't make a mess of the works, heh-heh)!

Have a great one!

10:48 AM  
Blogger Amy_Kathleen said...

That is so cool....I think I might need to become addicted to rings now. This idea makes me really want to take up a new fetish.

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts