// BarryBlog //

A creative dumping ground for issues that interest me personally and professionally, with the thought they may interest you too. Issues such as the business of design, the design of business, the design of objects, design strategy, creative direction, innovation, creativity, thought leadership, observations, as well as recommendations, mid-century modern decorative arts and architecture, and the state of my thinking (and currently the state of my heart).

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

I'm a Design:Related Featured Designer. Cool.

Design:Related decided to make me one of the Featured Designers today. I don't recall if this is for a day, a week or what exactly, so depending on when you check this out, try here for my feature. Then this one for where my stuff is camped out more regularly. I was invited initially (a.k.a.: LinkedIn Connection Request) to check things out by Chris at Outwear, then decided to take it for a spin myself. It's been fun to work through some of the beta bugs with Matt, and I can see how this site has value into the future and of course I'm betting on Matt and Karen to make their internet millions one of these days. If they do, I am most certainly hoping they won't forget their early adopters and throw us some bones! So check me out, yo.

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool! Congratulations, Barry!

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts