// BarryBlog //

A creative dumping ground for issues that interest me personally and professionally, with the thought they may interest you too. Issues such as the business of design, the design of business, the design of objects, design strategy, creative direction, innovation, creativity, thought leadership, observations, as well as recommendations, mid-century modern decorative arts and architecture, and the state of my thinking (and currently the state of my heart).

Monday, February 11, 2008

Time Life Chairs: Coming To A Store Near You

Tangible proof I finally coordinated getting these bad boys from the warehouse to my house. Seven in total. A sneak peek into a recent entry into my string of mid-century modern furniture, collectible and decorative arts good fortune. Ladies and Gentlemen, I introduce to you the Herman Miller Aluminum Group Executive Management Mid-Back Work Chair, or Time Life Chair "BarryBlog Edition." Buy one for yourself at a store near you...coming soon.

Learn more about these chairs at my previous post. Or check out MidCenturyModernist for more. Email for inquires for purchase if you can't wait for them to go live. All proceeds to help fund our adoption in El Salvador.















Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger studiosmith said...

Retro Studio/Anonymous - Thanks for stopping by. Yes, I still have some but not all of the chairs.

7:38 PM  
Blogger bigchimp said...

barry, which of the chairs do you still have available for purchase?

11:56 PM  
Blogger studiosmith said...

Big Chimp - My email is on my blog profile. I will respond to your email with the answer. I prefer to not use the comment area on my blog for correspondence.

12:34 AM  
Blogger bigchimp said...

actualy it isn't (or i'm blind) which is why i emailed you here.

10:50 AM  
Blogger studiosmith said...

Sorry big chimp. I was confusing this with the profile on Flickr. It's studiosmith@yahoo.com.

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts