// BarryBlog //

A creative dumping ground for issues that interest me personally and professionally, with the thought they may interest you too. Issues such as the business of design, the design of business, the design of objects, design strategy, creative direction, innovation, creativity, thought leadership, observations, as well as recommendations, mid-century modern decorative arts and architecture, and the state of my thinking (and currently the state of my heart).

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Jen's Distracted.

Previously I shared how Ben Workman is Desperate. Now I must tell you that Jen's distracted. And like Ben's predicament, it sounds like you can learn something about yourself from her distraction. I know I did. Jen shares...

He delights in mercy and overflows with grace. He likes to give us good things–deserving or not. While we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. When we were yet without strength…Christ died for the ungodly. Death as a gift. The gift that brings life. I love the paradoxes of truth.

( via finding jen's view )

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just what I needed right now, too. Thanks for sharing, Barry!

10:34 AM  
Blogger studiosmith said...

Me too. Jen's blog is genuine and personal. And as this post suggests, encouraging too.

6:51 PM  
Blogger jen said...

hey, thanks, Barry! I feel like I'm a little bit famous now :)

glad I can be an encouragement, brother.

jen

8:34 AM  
Blogger studiosmith said...

Keep 'em coming. Several of my colleagues commented to me personally about this post. Thanks for your honesty and your transparency.

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts