// BarryBlog //

A creative dumping ground for issues that interest me personally and professionally, with the thought they may interest you too. Issues such as the business of design, the design of business, the design of objects, design strategy, creative direction, innovation, creativity, thought leadership, observations, as well as recommendations, mid-century modern decorative arts and architecture, and the state of my thinking (and currently the state of my heart).

Sunday, June 08, 2008

This song and video is growing on me



The song 'Alice', an electronic piece composed by Nick Bertke using sounds recorded from "Alice In Wonderland."

Labels: , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The flavor is also similar to MF Doom's "Special Herb" series. An .mp3 of "Alice," plus three other tracks, are available via Last.fm.

1:31 AM  
Blogger studiosmith said...

K - No doubt. Downloaded 'em already. They're on repeat. Thanks for sharing the link!

6:07 AM  
Blogger Gary said...

I don't know if I'm supposed to laugh or sit back and smoke a pipe and consider the qualities of this song, but it reminds me of songs I heard while in Cambodia. They so wanted to be like the West, but just quite couldn't pull it off.

5:56 PM  
Blogger studiosmith said...

Wild. I sort of like the vibe. I guess the video combined with the audio is what I like and find so creative.

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts