// BarryBlog //

A creative dumping ground for issues that interest me personally and professionally, with the thought they may interest you too. Issues such as the business of design, the design of business, the design of objects, design strategy, creative direction, innovation, creativity, thought leadership, observations, as well as recommendations, mid-century modern decorative arts and architecture, and the state of my thinking (and currently the state of my heart).

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Dear Jesus...

...please let me forget about my hurting and sadness and fears, and remind me to care more about others.

Pennies HEART from phos pictures on Vimeo.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Gary said...

I could completely identify with these parents and their thoughts. I saw our little guy lying there in Penny's place and remembering how fragile life is.

7:15 AM  
Blogger studiosmith said...

I bet Gary. You guys are an inspiration to so many. Blessings.

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts