// BarryBlog //

A creative dumping ground for issues that interest me personally and professionally, with the thought they may interest you too. Issues such as the business of design, the design of business, the design of objects, design strategy, creative direction, innovation, creativity, thought leadership, observations, as well as recommendations, mid-century modern decorative arts and architecture, and the state of my thinking (and currently the state of my heart).

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Power Projection and your ministry

I have no idea who reads my blog, so this may very well sound like a video that has no interest to you, and in the end, it might not. But believe me - this applies to so much more than just ministry. I have watched this several times now and the implications are wide. I am not particularly fond of anything to do with war, but in terms of a strategy for getting things done, this is interesting. I am however, a new fan of worklife.org's video channel on YouTube. It appears on first glance that Doug Spada at worklife.org is doing some important work for the kingdom.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts