// BarryBlog //

A creative dumping ground for issues that interest me personally and professionally, with the thought they may interest you too. Issues such as the business of design, the design of business, the design of objects, design strategy, creative direction, innovation, creativity, thought leadership, observations, as well as recommendations, mid-century modern decorative arts and architecture, and the state of my thinking (and currently the state of my heart).

Monday, March 31, 2008

ProjectPlaylist Beware: Music Gone Haywire

For some bizarre reason which is not showing up on helps, forums or blogs, I'm experiencing problems with all of the playlists I have posted for your enjoyment recently. I clicked on a couple of the standalone player links in my posts and they either pop up with bad code, or worse yet, pop up with other people's playlists. In a couple instances I had a bunch of Eminem crap pop up. Sweet.

So, please be warned in the event this also happens to you. I have spent significant effort creating these playlists, and have tried to keep them tight and clean, and would hope you might still be able to enjoy this special BarryBlog feature. But since I'm all about accoutability and gurading your heart and all, I thought you might want to know.


So for now use your judgement on whether to go there or not. I will be on top of the answer, so no need to email me if you find errors.


Thanks, and hope you've enjoyed them in the past. When they are working, the posts that include them are
Late March here, Zero 7 here, Feb. 08 here, and bt here.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These bags are amazing! If you have another fundraising sale, please let me know. I'll come and bring friends!

10:31 AM  
Blogger studiosmith said...

Adrianna

Thanks for stopping by. Janel's really talented isn't she. Hey, I have no way to contact you. If you can, email me at studiosmith@yahoo.com and share some form of contact info and I can let you know when another party will happen, or if you want a bag sooner. Thanks!

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts